Julie is a CPA and a theatre producer
Julie Incorvina is a CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner, currently celebrating 25 years with Redwitz, Inc. in Irvine, California. She has over three decades of experience in public accounting, specializing in audit and accounting services for non-profits and various for-profit industries.
Julie talks about how her husband got her into theatre production as well as how it provides a creative outlet, and how it helps maintain her managerial skills that she brings to the office. Julie also talks about her own productions she has written and when her theatre is used for movies!
• Opening a theatre with her husband
• Her job as a producer
• Big screen opportunities
• How being a producer translates into the office
• Taking the team out to theatre shows
• ‘The Real Desperate Zombies’ productions
• How the management level in an organization can be a big influence on company culture
Please take 2 minutes
to do John’s anonymous survey
about Corporate Culture!
(click to enlarge)
- Read Full TranscriptOpen or Close